Friday 24 August 2012

Emotionally yours, Vidagirl.

August is drawing to a close. I cant even remember all the goals I set for myself this year. 
I think it involved going out more, learning more French(every year, I try to learn more french,cos I can say a few words already!) and working out, I know I need it, its convincing my body that's the problem!And how to earn more degrees so I can enhance my position in my company, yes, it boils down to more money eventually. 
And I think I also wanted to be more creative, write a book, learn karate or how to ride a power bike(i still want to do though....) But  I find myself instead, thinking about you, yes YOU! 
Its past five here, the office is quiet now. 
I should be rushing to get home, beat the traffic and catch the dying end of "America's Next Top Model" That's the plan, its Friday after all, TGIF! But i stayed back, because nothing(other than God) is as important to me as reaching out and touching someone else's life. 
And since i cant be everywhere at the same time, this is the best way i know, for now, to show you how important you are to me. You are worth the extra thirty minutes i will spend on the road in traffic, you're worth missing the whole episode of "top Model" and CSI Miami(sigh!!)for. 
You are worth my staying late after work on a Friday for. Because you're not only special, you are one of a kind, my true friend, my fan and you help me to believe in me.
Thank you, dear fans, for being there and reading my blogs. 
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hello Vidagirl, I got introduced to your blog by a friend. This actually happened today. I have been reading through your posts and im enjoying them so far. Thought i should let you know that someone is here reading away....keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Unknown,
    thank you for the shout out! i really appreciate it. It encourages me to know that someone, somewhere is reading what i write.
    Thank you and i will not relent!
    yours truly,
    Vidagirl!

    ReplyDelete