Wednesday 25 July 2012

Resolutions...

I'm counting down to my birthday which is just a few days away. I am not marking it, nope,not the party type, but I've been busy reflecting on my past. I cant help feeling as if I havent been as productive as I would have wanted to be. I love helping people and giving sound counsel, but sometimes life keeps you so busy that you forget about others and youre just trying to clean up your plate cos its full. I see my birthday as another opportunity, another chance to do right by all who look up to me, myself included, I have to do right by me.
I think I've handed myself BS for so long that I need to get real and tell myself some home truths.
There's a saying that if it isn't broken, dont fix it, but you could tweak it to make it look better, right? I guess so, I'm due for some serious mental and psychological tweaking, you could call them "Birthday Resolutions"
So which do you think is appropriate; Birthday or New year resolutions? I can almost hear some say whatever works, but seriously, what works for you?
To all the July babies out there, Happy Birthday y'all! Love you loads
Toast to a better year ahead, do I hear an amen? Amen!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment