Tuesday 25 December 2012

Season's Greetings...

Its Christmas morning, my family and I are gathered in my elder sister's house, we have so much to be  fact thankful for, the fact that we are all alive and well, the children are growing well and passing their exams with flying colors, our parents are doing okay in the village. I look back at the year in retrospect, we have been through ups and downs, but for every down, God has been there to raise us higher, to know that this day, so many years ago, our savior was born, makes me feel so thankful, because if He hadnt showed up when He did, life as we know it would not be in existence. I am so thankful to God, the Father, that He loved us enough to send His son to us. For a wonderful year, I say Thank You Jesus, Youre my Star, my Hero, my All. Merry Christmas everyone!Enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment